- President: Kathy Eddy, Master Guardian Emeritus, National Guardianship Association. Retired Regional Administrator of Metro East Office of State Guardian, email@example.com
- Vice President: Teresa Parks, Deputy Director of Programs, Human Rights Authority Director, IGAC, and private guardian. Teresa.Parks@illinois.gov
- Treasurer: Erin K. Nowlan, Disability Rights Manager, Human Rights Authority, Peoria Regional Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Ruth E. Robinson, Smith Amundsen LLC., Rrobinson@salawus.com.
- Past President: Sharon Rudy, JD., Private Attorney and Nationally Certified Guardian. Served as Public Guardian and Administrator for Boone and Winnebago Counties. email@example.com
Board of Directors
- John Brown, Public Guardian for Champaign County. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amy Kessler, JD., Cook County Public Guardian Attorney. Litigation experience representing neglected children in the child welfare system. Legislative advocate working on issues related to guardianship and people with disabilities. email@example.com
- J. Amber Drew, JD., Private Practice. Estates, Trusts, and Guardianship practice. Member of the ISBA and Elder Law Section Council (Chair 2019-2020, Vice-Chair and Secretary prior to that). Former member of NAELA. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kathryn E. Kaniewski, M.S. Rehabilitation, Certified Rehabilitation Counselor, Office of State Guardian, Kathryn. Kaniewski@illinois.gov.
- Daniel G. Deneen, JD., Private Attorney and Public Guardian of McLean County, Illinois. email@example.com